1 Page Profits Review
Hello and welcome to the 1 Page Profits Review.
You are probably doing some research on this product called 1 Page Profits.
This is not a brand new product and it has been around for about a year, from the end of April 2020.
So it is a good time to evaluate, whether this is something that can help you to make money or it is better to check something else.
In the following review, you are going to learn what is this system all about.
Let’s get started.
Please note, I am not a member or an affiliate for 1 Page Profits. This review is based on research and information available online in the public domain.
Any recommendations and conclusions are only opinions and may not apply to all persons or situations.
Name: 1 Page Profits
Price to Join: $13.11 (+Upsells)
Recommended: Not really
1 Page Profits Overview
1 Page Profits is a done-for-you system that promises you pre-built pages and unlimited traffic.
Using Affiliate marketing you can earn hundreds of dollars a day.
The problem with this system is that in real life it doesn’t work and there are several reasons for that.
There is not such a thing as unlimited traffic.
Nobody will click on the offers that are built within the 1 Page Profits (probably some bots only).
Affiliate marketing is a perfect business model, but it doesn’t work as it is explained on the 1 Page Profits page.
All the claims about earnings and traffic are hyped up.
It takes more effort to make money online, otherwise, we all would be rich by next weekend.
What is 1 Page Profits
1 Page Profits is a done-for-you system with already built pages. They claim that it is possible to make a $300 commission with their system, and it is perfect for beginners.
Basically here is how it should work:
You send offers to people and if they purchase the product (or service) you get a commission.
This is in principle how Affiliate Marketing works, and it is a perfect business model.
Apparently, people (or a person) behind the 1 Page Profits know how to drive free traffic to your specific page and you don’t need to do anything.
Waw, this seems to be an awesome system.
Imagine that you can make a couple of hundreds you don’t need to:
- Making videos
- * Building lists
- * Blogging
- * Creating content
- * Building email list
- * …anything
- Sounds tempting
- Or is it just hyped up?
- If you are already skeptical about 1 Page Profits, great.
- I believe you have already a bit of experience with internet marketing.
- Does it mean that this is a scam?
- No, it is not and in theory, this might work.
- Let’s dig a bit further.
- Founder of 1 Page Profits
- The creator of this course is a guy named Brendan Mace.
- There isn’t a lot of information about his individual but one thing is for sure.
- He is a serial product creator and keeps coming out with new products every other Sunday.
- Well, maybe not so fast, but it is never a good sign when somebody keeps creating new products. Or just rehash them.
- Does it mean that the previous one doesn’t work for the people who bought it?
- Yes, this is one of the main reasons why people like Brendan keep doing it.
- 1 Page Profits is a WarriosPlus product launched in April 2020.
- Even the website was registered at that time, so no issues there.
- (The thing is that there are many scams claiming that have been around for years, but in fact, they operate only for a few months).
- Who is it for?
- As you may have seen, this is supposed to be for beginners.
- I remember when I started with internet marketing, I was sure that had some way how to make thousands of dollars.
- For people like me, this product really seemed amazing – but at the same time, I was a bit skeptical.
- Can I really drive traffic for $13 bucks?
- Is it really so easy?
- It took me a while until I realize that making some bucks online requires effort (and time).
- In other words, there are no loopholes, or automated systems generating free traffic. s
- So whenever you see somebody claiming that you can make $300 in a day, be careful about the system.
- Keep in mind that there is not such a thing as something for nothing (Napoleon Hill).
- No need to have any experience – well of course
- Since every person that has already tried to learn something about internet marketing might fall for this scheme.
- And don’t get me wrong.
- It is absolutely normal. Internet marketing was a new thing for us, (at one time).
- How does it work?
- According to the sales page, it takes only 2 steps:
- * Paste your affiliate link
- * Plugin the Free traffic
In the members’ are you see a menu where you can go and create and send the offers.
I don’t want to bother you with the details, since nothing that this system offers is needed.
You are basically going to send offers that are available on Clickbank.
And if you are not familiar with CB, you can go ahead and read about how to make money with CB
There is no need to go on and purchase the membership within 1 Page Profits.
Save a couple of bucks.
Also, members of 1 Page Profits do not have any control over the links that are generated here.
This is a big disadvantage.
It may sound awesome, to have a done-for-you system that sends offers but at the same time it has the following disadvantages:
- All members use the same landing pages
- * All members offer the same type of products (there are maybe dozens of preselected products)
- * You don’t have control over the page, meaning if their system goes down, yu are left with nothing.
- That’s why the best way how to start making money online is to have your own website.
- And don’t worry. It can be done within a few minutes.
- At the bottom of this post, there is a link where one can get more information.
- The bottom line, there is no need to bother with the 1 Page Profits.
- And how about the promised traffic?
- You have an option to share your campaigns with all major social sites.
- What do I need this 1 Page Profits system for?
- What would stop me to create my offer and share the link on the FB page.
- Please note that in order to have some sales you need to have a lot of followers that are interested in affiliate marketing or at least in the Clickbank digital products.
- What is the Price?
- At the time of launching the 1 Page Profits, the price was $12.95.
- They use a “scare tactic” saying that the price goes up every day.
- Since the launch of 1 Page Profits, the price went up by a few bucks.
- As we see the current price is $7
- I would definitely recommend this platform if your looking to make passive income online